Thank you for accessing the Parterre and Keyneston Mill website.
Parterre and Keyneston Mill provides the content and services available on this website to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
From time to time we may modify our terms and conditions to which the content and services available are subject.
Accordingly, please continue to review them whenever accessing or using our Website.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions does not affect your statutory rights, except so far as legitimately excluded.
REGISTRATION AND ORDERS
1. Availability All products are subject to availability.We will inform you as soon as possible if any items you have ordered are not available.
2. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order.We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order.
If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
3. A contract between you and Parterre and Keyneston Mill will come into existence upon us notifying you by subsequent email or telephone that your order has been confirmed and is being dispatched. You will become liable to make payment for the order at that time. At any point up until then, we may decline to fulfil your order. If we are unable to supply a particular item or there is a delay in supplying an item for any reason beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to an item being out of stock, us identifying a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment) we will not be liable to you.
4. Risk in the products constituting the orders will pass to you immediately upon delivery. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that the order is incorrect or if you otherwise exercise your cancellation right set out below. If you fail to act in accordance with these terms, we shall have no obligation to accept a purported rejection exercised by you.
5. We retain the legal ownership of all products until we have received full payment. We shall automatically and immediately regain legal ownership of the products in the event that we refund payment to you.
6. We shall be pleased to assist if you have any queries or require any information regarding your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1258 456 831
7. Payment. You can pay by Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo, or Maestro card. Payment for each order will be taken from your debit/credit card at the point at which the order is despatched. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
8. Cancellation right. You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days after the day following the delivery of the goods by sending us a notice of cancellation (by email or post) and returning the goods to us (within the specified deadline) in their original, unopened and unused condition. This does not apply to any sale items.
9. Returns policy. We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but if you are not, we offer a full refund or exchange on any item within 28 days of receipt as long as it is unused and in its original packaging. We cannot refund or exchange any sale items. However if, upon delivery, you notice that any of the products in your order are damaged we shall be happy to replace them.
Delivery will be made to your billing address or such other address specified by you at the time of ordering.
Standard UK Delivery £5.50. Please allow up to 2-5 working days for delivery.
If you would like a gift message to be included, please email email@example.com stating your order number in subject line.
Please see our Delivery section for more information on our delivery charges.
Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. Any delivery timescales are indicative only and do not constitute binding obligations on us. For security reasons all parcels must be signed for on receipt.
1. Ownership. All content available on our website, including but not limited to text, content, graphics, logos, photographs, names, illustrations, artwork, trademarks and other material, is the property of Parterre and Keyneston Mill and is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. You are permitted to use this website for personal purposes only. You agree not to use any content of the website for commercial purposes, including but not limited to copying, duplicating, reproducing, storing, selling, reselling, modifying, accessing or otherwise exploiting the content in whole or in part other than as set out above without our prior written consent.
2. Content. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and prices on the website. However, subject to applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery charges.
3. Links to other websites. Parterre and Keyneston Mill may, purely as a convenience to its website users, from time to time include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. Such links are in no way an endorsement by us of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Should you choose to link to or from any off-website pages or other websites, you acknowledge that this is carried out entirely at your own risk and we will accept no liability to you, howsoever caused in that respect.
4. Your suggestions. We welcome your enquiries, feedback, suggestions and other ideas (collectively “Suggestions”) regarding the website or products and services provided by us. All Suggestions will be submitted on the understanding that they are non-confidential and non-proprietary to the person or organisation providing them and that they may not be returned to you and that we may not communicate with you in respect of them. You also agree and acknowledge that we may use or modify the Suggestions and any ideas, concepts or know-how contained therein without restriction, for any purpose (commercial or otherwise), without acknowledgement or payment to you. In providing the Suggestions you agree that you will not misrepresent the origin of the Suggestions and agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims in respect of any Suggestion including to any rights therein.
5. Limitation/exclusion of liability . The Parterre and Keyneston Mill Website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) and your use of our website and its contents is entirely at your own risk. In particular, the user must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the worldwide web. We accept no responsibility or liability for functions contained on our Website and will not be responsible for. Any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to worms and viruses) you may experience with the website; incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links. Save as expressly stated elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of our website.
6. International Access. Parterre and Keyneston Mill does not warrant or otherwise promise that the website, use thereof or the Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) are in compliance with laws or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. To the extent that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable in such locations, that provision should be struck out and the remaining provisions remain in force.
7. Notices. Any notices under these terms and conditions may be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Keyneston Mill Tarrant Keyneston
8. Non-waiver. No delay, forbearance or failure by us to take action in respect of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by Parterre and Keyneston Mill of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
9. Governing law This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.