Thank you for accessing the Parterre and Keyneston Mill website.
Parterre and Keyneston Mill provides the content and services available on this website to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
From time to time we may modify our terms and conditions to which the content and services available are subject.
Accordingly, please continue to review them whenever accessing or using our Website.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions does not affect your statutory rights, except so far as legitimately excluded.
REGISTRATION AND ORDERS
1. Availability All products are subject to availability.We will inform you as soon as possible if any items you have ordered are not available.
2. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order.We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order.
If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
3. A contract between you and Parterre and Keyneston Mill will come into existence upon us notifying you by subsequent email or telephone that your order has been confirmed and is being dispatched. You will become liable to make payment for the order at that time. At any point up until then, we may decline to fulfil your order. If we are unable to supply a particular item or there is a delay in supplying an item for any reason beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to an item being out of stock, us identifying a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment) we will not be liable to you.
4. Risk in the products constituting the orders will pass to you immediately upon delivery. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that the order is incorrect or if you otherwise exercise your cancellation right set out below. If you fail to act in accordance with these terms, we shall have no obligation to accept a purported rejection exercised by you.
5. We retain the legal ownership of all products until we have received full payment. We shall automatically and immediately regain legal ownership of the products in the event that we refund payment to you.
6. We shall be pleased to assist if you have any queries or require any information regarding your order. Please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1258 456 831
7. Payment. You can pay by Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo, or Maestro card. Payment for each order will be taken from your debit/credit card at the point at which the order is despatched. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
8. All workshops, events, outdoor or indoor cinema, themed nights, garden tours are non refundable unless covid 19 lockdown rules are applicable.
Delivery will be made to your billing address or such other address specified by you at the time of ordering.
Standard UK Delivery £5.50. Please allow up to 2-5 working days for delivery.
If you would like a gift message to be included, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number in subject line.
Please see our Delivery section for more information on our delivery charges.
Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. Any delivery timescales are indicative only and do not constitute binding obligations on us. For security reasons all parcels must be signed for on receipt.
1. Ownership. All content available on our website, including but not limited to text, content, graphics, logos, photographs, names, illustrations, artwork, trademarks and other material, is the property of Parterre and Keyneston Mill and is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. You are permitted to use this website for personal purposes only. You agree not to use any content of the website for commercial purposes, including but not limited to copying, duplicating, reproducing, storing, selling, reselling, modifying, accessing or otherwise exploiting the content in whole or in part other than as set out above without our prior written consent.
2. Content. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and prices on the website. However, subject to applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery charges.
3. Links to other websites. Parterre and Keyneston Mill may, purely as a convenience to its website users, from time to time include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. Such links are in no way an endorsement by us of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Should you choose to link to or from any off-website pages or other websites, you acknowledge that this is carried out entirely at your own risk and we will accept no liability to you, howsoever caused in that respect.
4. Your suggestions. We welcome your enquiries, feedback, suggestions and other ideas (collectively “Suggestions”) regarding the website or products and services provided by us. All Suggestions will be submitted on the understanding that they are non-confidential and non-proprietary to the person or organisation providing them and that they may not be returned to you and that we may not communicate with you in respect of them. You also agree and acknowledge that we may use or modify the Suggestions and any ideas, concepts or know-how contained therein without restriction, for any purpose (commercial or otherwise), without acknowledgement or payment to you. In providing the Suggestions you agree that you will not misrepresent the origin of the Suggestions and agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims in respect of any Suggestion including to any rights therein.
5. Limitation/exclusion of liability . The Parterre and Keyneston Mill Website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) and your use of our website and its contents is entirely at your own risk. In particular, the user must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the worldwide web. We accept no responsibility or liability for functions contained on our Website and will not be responsible for. Any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to worms and viruses) you may experience with the website; incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links. Save as expressly stated elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of our website.
6. International Access. Parterre and Keyneston Mill does not warrant or otherwise promise that the website, use thereof or the Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) are in compliance with laws or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. To the extent that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable in such locations, that provision should be struck out and the remaining provisions remain in force.
7. Notices. Any notices under these terms and conditions may be sent either by email to email@example.com or in writing to
Keyneston Mill Tarrant Keyneston
8. Non-waiver. No delay, forbearance or failure by us to take action in respect of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by Parterre and Keyneston Mill of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
9. Governing law This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms & Conditions for our 15% off – Monday Bistro Offer
Here we will outline the Terms and Conditions for our 15% off Bistro Mondays offer.
This discount only applies to Mondays up until and including the 28th of June 2021. Anyone can be entitled to the discount by simply following either the Facebook or Instagram page of Keyneston Mill. Then showing this to a member of staff, prior to paying the bill.
To use the discount, customers must be at least 18 years old. All party members must spend at least £15 in the Bistro for the discount to become available to them. Subject to availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WORKSHOPS PROVIDED BY MILLGARDEN BOTANICS LLP.
In this section we will explain the legal terms and conditions outlined specifically for any workshops provided by Millgarden Botanics LLP (trading as Keyneston Mill). If you have any further questions in regards to these T&Cs, please call us on 01258 786022 or you can email us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions prior to booking any workshops. Please note: By purchasing a workshop through Millgarden Botanics LLP, you agree to these Terms & Conditions in their entirety.
As these terms and conditions for workshops may change over time, please revisit our most up to date T&Cs (always available on our website www.keynestonmill.com) before booking another workshop.
You may only book a Workshop if you are at least 18 years old.
The Keyneston Mill website is there to guide you through the purchasing steps & to provide information about our workshops & what to expect. You are only able to book a Workshop if there are places available. Our checkout process allows you to amend any details of yourself prior to confirming your checkout. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate and you have the right to share said information. Please take care when checking the dates you have selected prior to confirming your booking. Please inform us immediately if you notice any inaccurate information you may have provided (contact information available in paragraph one of this section).
When you confirm your booking for your chosen workshop, you agree to the listed price.
After you have placed an order for one of our workshops, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you book a workshop place but we are unable to fulfill your order e.g. we are experiencing website issues at the time of purchase. We will contact you via email & offer you an alternative or a refund. Refunds in this scenario can take up to 14 working days.
If you wish to reschedule your booked workshop, please be advised we will do everything we can to accommodate this request, however if it is not possible for us to reschedule your booking, the order remains non-refundable.
Millgarden Botanics LLP, reserve the right to cancel any bookings made.
The price of our workshops will be listed on each respective product page, this will also be advised again on the checkout page.
Workshop prices are subject to change, however this will not affect any bookings already placed.
We require payment in full to secure a place at one of our workshops. Payment can be made using MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Delta, Maestro. In the event the consumer holds a workshop gift voucher, this must be applied on the checkout page prior to placing the order.
All workshops will take place on the Keyneston Mill estate, in the event of location being changed, consumers will be informed prior to checkout.
You are responsible for arranging transportation and covering any transportation costs in order to attend one of our workshops. No food, drink or refreshments are provided during our workshops, unless explicitly advised prior to your attendance. For information on the food and drink available to purchase from our Bistro, please visit our website and navigate to the Scented Botanist Bistro page. It is recommended that you reserve a table if you wish to have lunch.
Please attend any booked workshops on time. If for some reason you cannot attend or are likely to be late, please contact us using the details provided above.
Please note that Keyneston Mill is not responsible for consumer items which are lost, damaged or stolen during your time at Keyneston Mill.
You must abide by the health & safety regulations in place on the Keyneston Mill premises. If we feel you have acted in a manner that puts others in danger or breaks any on site regulations, we will ask you to leave the premises.
You should wear comfortable clothing and sensible footwear suitable for the Workshop.
Please inform us in advance of any allergies.
The Workshops can require various equipment, some of which may be unfamiliar to you. You must ensure that you follow all operating instructions for such equipment which will be given to you by the Workshop Provider before use. If, at any time during the Workshop you are unsure of how to operate a piece of equipment please do not use it and ask the Workshop Provider for assistance.
In the event of an accident, whether or not this requires first aid treatment, please inform the Workshop Provider or a member of our staff immediately. You may be required to complete an accident report sheet.
We cannot be held responsible for accidents caused by misuse of any equipment or failure to adhere to all directions and instructions issued by the Workshop Provider or any member of our staff.
Nothing in these terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
All ideas, creations and designs produced by the Workshop Provider during the Workshop and the content of any explanatory materials (for example, slides, handouts etc) used within the Workshop will be the Workshop Provider’s own and original creation except for matters in the public domain without restriction.
The images of the Workshop on our site are illustrative only, and descriptions are for guidance. Workshop content may vary in some details from these descriptions.
To cancel please contact us. Please be advised that all of our workshops are non-refundable (unless due to government regulations such as COVID-19 restrictions).
If you have any queries, complaints, suggestions or comments about our Products, Services or these Terms or wish to order by telephone please contact us on 01258 786022 or email at email@example.com.